You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Do you have airline/res experience or knowledge of leading reservations systems?
Do you have a passion for providing friendly and efficient customer service?
Do you love being on a team, working together to give our customers a great service experience?
Do you want to work in a state-of-the art facility, with fun people and a comfortable work environment?
Travel Sales & Service Representatives (Remote | Home Based | ISP required)
- 5 CXCs/GED including Math & English & Geography
- Sales & Customer service experience
- Contact Center experience
Team Supervisors ( Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- 5 CXCs/GED/Diploma including Math & English & Geography
- 5 years experience managing a team of 12-15 team members
- 5 years experience working in a contact center
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
A. Pre-Requisite for All Positions:
All Candidates must complete MS Dynamics CRM 2011 Training (free) available online:
*Initial Interview will include Exam*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, responds to customer questions and solves problems according to standardized procedures while maintaining a courteous manner.
- Logs on and off customer care system and related online tools.
- Accesses resources and customer account information to quote fares, book travel, update itineraries, and perform other travel-related functions.
- Asks appropriate questions and gather information to determine customer needs.
- Enters alpha and numeric data via computer keyboard into an automated system accurately.
- Uses client-provided reference materials, emails, and newsletters. Maintains updated knowledge of processes, products, fees, fare rules, and promotions.
- Explains products, services, options and related charges clearly.
- Offers additional products or services using up-sell techniques. Promotes frequent flyer programs, in-flight services, and services from affiliate companies (e.g. car rental, hotel).
- Handles difficult questions and irate customers while maintaining professional demeanor.
- May make outgoing calls to respond to queries, resolve issues, or offer additional services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative of the minimum knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to qualify for performing the job.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information over the phone. 2nd Language a plus!
Computer Skills: Ability to listen and respond while keying into an automated system. Ability to learn to navigate client-specific screens in a Windows environment. Ability to accurately type 25 wpm.
**MS CRM 2011 Exam pass**
Education and/or Experience: One year post high school education; or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Travel or reservation experience preferred.
Apply in Confidence: http://itcworldwide.info/SitePages/careers.aspx use Functional code: "Sales Support"