I own a dating site. I would like to know how I may utilize Facebook applications built by you or your team of Freelancers to spearhead my Facebook marketing campaigns. How may Contest Applications, Quiz Applications and Sweepstakes help in my Facebook marketing campaigns? As I am a novice here, appreciate your suggestions on how to transform these ideas into real applications, whose development I will outsource to your company if you have convincing marketing proposals to me.
I look forward to your suggestions. Please write to me in detail in private message board. Thanks
Additional Project Description:
03/30/2013 at 21:27 PKT
Add polling applications too to the above list. And let me know your detailed replies to each.
04/26/2013 at 18:59 PKT
I have NARROWED DOWN THE "EXACT DELIVERABLES" OF THE FACEBOOK QUIZ APPLICATION TO BE AS FOLLOWS:
I only need an Application, and it will be an Application to create MORE THAN ONE TYPE OF QUIZZES in Facebook.
The questions and answers in the QUIZZES shall be uploadable and editable within admin panel on a php website.
Php website is best for controlling the quizzes that will be conducted in Facebook, and the scores can be saved in my MySQL database for future reference. Admin panel in Php to allow me as admin to have the following 17 features:
Features of the Facebook application are as follows:
1) Admin panel to control and manage the quizs is inside Php website
2) Create ONE OR MORE TYPE OF QUIZZES that will appear in Facebook
3) Set any number of questions for EACH Quiz appearing in Facebook
4) Ability to edit the questions anytime, for EACH of thOse Quizzes
5) Pagination if the page has more than 10 questions per page.
6) One Home Page in the Facebook Application to LIST DOWN ALL THE QUIZZES available for the user to take part, so that he can choose anyone of these to attempt inside Facebook
7) Admin from php site to be able to upload an icon graphic for each quiz created.
8) Admin in Php site to be able to set either Multiple-Choice Questions or Yes/No or True/False Questions
9) Admin to be able to award points for each question answered; Points awarded can vary for each question and admin has discretion to decide how many points to award for each particular question correctly answered. Admin to be able to change the scores anytime for each question
10) Admin to be able to upload an image for each question/
11) Admin to be able to change the font type, font size, and bold or italicize any words in the question
12) Admin panel to sum up the total scores when the participant finish answering the questions.
13) Admin panel to allow admin to upload a Confidential report for each score range. So, Admin to be able to set multiple score range, for which a participant assessment report or Confidential report is applicable that describes how well, or how badly the participant has performed.
14) The Confidential report or participant's assessment report accessible from Facebook when the user finished attempting all the questions
15) If any question not fully answered, participant can come back to it and resume from there later; if not go to other quizzes and attempt the other quizzes he selected from "Home Page" in the Facebook application.
16) Finally, a short description box to show what the particular quiz user selected from "Home Page" is about. The info can be uploaded from the php site's admin area.
17) All the above's deliverables like the questions, answers chosen by participant, scores, etc stored in MySQL database on my php website, for future retrieval.
Milestones will be uploaded in 4 phases
First 25% (Upfront): Before features 1-4 are developed ;
Second 25% (Upfront): Before features 5-8 are developed
Third 25% (Upfront): Before features 9-12 are developed
Fourth 25% (Upfront): Before features 13-17 are developed
Before creating any of the 2nd-4th milestones above, programmer must provide me with admin area access to log into admin area to see that these features been added into admin area, as well as allow me to log in via a Facebook account to check out the features on Facebook (since the frontend: on Facebook), and (backend: on php website's admin area).
Programmer to create a Facebook account for me to log in and check out these frontend features.
None of the milestones will be released until project is completed in full, meaning all 17 features done WITH PROOF !
I will then release everything in one go as ONE FULL PROJECT FEE to the Facebook developer.