You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for 10,000 facebook PAGE likes (FANS) ,from Trinidad and Tobago and 2000 twitter followers from Trinidad and Tobago.
All fans/Likes must come from REAL PEOPLE with REAL ACTIVE ACCOUNTS.
************ NO PAYMENT IF OUR FACEBOOK PAGE GETS BANNED ************
:TARGET COUNTRY: Trinidad and Tobago
:NO fake accounts.
:People with profile pictures
:Active fans with status update within the last 10 days
- All likes must be from people who have at least 30+ friends in their facebook page (real profiles)
- Obtained ONLY from Real people, real profile, Active facebook page (over 6 months old, and with over 30 friends)
- All facebook likes must be permanent (will be checking daily).
- ONLY good practices for inviting people to like our page, You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted. Again, if my page gets banned for too many likes too fast you won't be paid.
- All likes must be legitimate people with active facebook pages (no fake accounts) or accounts at risk of being
- Please, no bots, blackhat techniques, no farming or other unethical tricks (we know them all)
- My account CANNOT be suspended for any reason due to any of your work.
- You will NOT be given access as an administrator to our Facebook Page.
- Please no spammers or distasteful or illegal fans
- Zero pornography or anything inappropriate
- You must use good practices when gathering likes
- Strict confidentially is required
Please note all the rules that apply to facebook apply to twitter also. ( eg Real people,real profiles,do not violate twitter rule and get my account suspended or banned etc)
We will give preference to users who has already done this kind of work here and have reviews telling everything went OK.
NOTE: YOU MUST NOT VIOLATE FACEBOOK RULES!!! If you think you can deliver the project – your bids are welcome!
50% when you've added 5 000 fans in total on the Facebook account.
50% when 10 000 fans on Facebook and 2000 twitter followers has been completed