You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Miles High Productions is looking for several virtual freelance candidates to work with our organization. Our company is a digital marketing and social media marketing agency specializing in work with music artists and other entertainment related brands. We provide individuals with hands-on experience in the changing nature of artist marketing and promotion. We need assistance with social media and updating of content on websites, syndication of photos, text posts, videos, tour dates and blogs to other social media sites and properties.
The ideal freelancer will assist our social media marketing manager for specific music artists and non music brands and must understand instructions by email precisely.
Responsibilities will include message outreach on community groups within social networks, social network marketing and updating, finding appropriate music fans to build and grow a fanbase, find ways to increase fan engagement, guerilla marketing, tour marketing, video marketing, viral media distribution and online community outreach in lifestyle and niche based areas.
Freelancers will possess social media skills and practical skills and experience implementing and managing key marketing techniques utilized to develop major and independent musicians today.
Some responsibilities include the following:
• Fan Aggregation on Social marketing websites
• Social Marketing strategies for specific artists
• Communications with fans via social marketing websites (Direct to Fan Marketing)
• Utilization of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ along with 5-10 other social networks relating to lifestyle and genre specific demographics
• Content updating on social marketing sites (Videos, Blogs, Photos, Tourdates, etc)
• Tour press marketing
• Video channel tagging and promotions
• Database coordinations/organizing
• Time Management – ability to work remotely with structured hours/days that you would commit to with our social marketing manager with US Business hours.
• PC or Mac and internet connection
• Available a minimum of 4-5 days (15-20 hours) per week
• Preference will be given to those who are comfortable with online social media marketing and digital promotions
• Comfortable maneuvering all areas of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and other social networks