You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a social media professional for full-time work to manage 3 campaigns for 3 separate websites, I'll explain..
1) I have 3 website/3 blogs that each have 4 main social media accounts (T,FB,Li &G+) - our major focus is Twitter and Linkedin.
2) I need you to be me on these platforms
3) You need to create a strategy - not the run-of-the-mill scheduled tweets and all that rubbish, but actual 1-on-1 engagement, buzz creating, competitions, giveaways that generate organic followers, active engagement, discussions and follow through into new leads or opt-ins (conversion).
4) Identifying people of interest, following them, getting on their radar, engaging them, contributing and helping them for all 3 of the sites. This is critical!
5) You and I will need to map out a 3 month strategy (strategy tweak every 3 months), including content that you can write or my writers can prepare that will put us on the map, your job will be to make sure our social communities are thriving! No outsourcing, no hiring help, just you managing the campaign , writing the comments, sharing and engaging the community(ies).
It will be full-time and before we start, I would like to undertake a trial period for a mutually agreed set number of hours, to determine if this is a good fit..
I'll be straight to the point, in the past I hired a brilliant social media person for other websites, but after 4 years, he had a career change. I've been lucky so far and really need someone as good as he was, but I must let you know that he has left me with very high expectations :)
Anyway, I'm looking for someone that loves social media, loves the communities we're involved in and that is savvy with social media etiquette and understands how to to relate information, humour and a supportive disposition online. I hope that's you! :)
Communities we work with:
* UK Digital business Start-up community
* SEO and content writer community
* Translation and localization community
I look forward to the possibility of working with you!
I need a competitive hourly rate as this is full-time for 3 months (contract) with an option of extending it further. You can bid your hourly rate or a rate for 40 hours per week.