You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for someone to take in bound calls and call prospects, customer service and market by following my marketing check list. Priority goes to customer sales support, phone sales. Tech support (which can be converted into sales) and marketing can be spun off to others later once traffic becomes too great.
I will pay commissions plus base rate. The position can become quite lucrative since there are many high ticket products involved ($3k to $10k products mostly). But there are some $200, $500, $1000 products as well sold as 'intro' products.
You can work from home.
That said I need you to have:
- successful phone selling experience, successful telemarketing experience
- knowledge of active trading: stocks, options, futures, forex, binary options so you will be able to pickup and understand what we are selling quickly.
- common knowledge of FTC, and SEC laws in terms of what you can and can't say: ie can't make claims, promises or give advice
For the position this is what I need done:
1. Inbound phone support, sales, call back voice messages, answer sales email inquiries and call if requested. Obviously using the phone will result in a far greater conversion rate and you get commissions on closes
2. Ideally I'm looking for someone to execute my marketing check lists all day, which would in turn generate you free leads as traffic comes to the site. If support become overwhelming then you would stay on support/sales and we would spin off
3. I would also like you to do customer support turning questions, or issues into more sales. We can spin this out over time to keep you focused on sales if necessary.
Let me know your thoughts. Bid on your monthly rate - put that as your bid. Remember that you will get most fees through sales you do. We cover marketing expenses for any paid marketing although at the start you'll be nailing down the 'marketing checklist' (simple actions broken down step by step).
A friend of ours hired someone in this way and that person was pulling $20k to $30k a week. I can't make promises but our products are good, solid, they work and they sell. Maybe you can do the same.
So please post your experience, qualifications to sell trading information strategies, systems, home study courses and any other thoughts or ideas you may have regarding this position.