You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Are you Big Wig Web material?
• You enrich the lives of others and are inspired to provide a truly exceptional experience one customer at a time
• You are an action oriented person who live by the ABC of sales (Always Be Closing)
• You need a good challenge and opportunity for growth
• You understand the privilege and obligation of being a part of Dream Big company
• You thrive working in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Strong understanding or strong willingness and aptitude to learn Internet and website technologies
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
• Must be able to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
• You are OK working in shifts, nights, and weekends
• A strong sense of humour is required. We do not take ourselves too seriously and we do have a lot of fun!
Do you have what it takes?
• Associates degree or equivalent work experience required in Sales and marketing
• Accomplished experience selling and servicing technology products or services to small businesses and consumers is a strong plus
• Knowledge of websites, internet technologies, Facebook, Twitter, Google,
• Obsessively manage your lead pipeline to maximize sales potential
• Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
• Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization's products/services
• Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends by actively reading through pertinent literature
• screening will be conducted as part of the interview process
• Have talked your way out of multiple traffic fines.
Why Big Wig Web?
Here's what we’ll provide:
A fun, dynamic and very challenging work environment
• Competitive base plus bonus incentive structure
• Professional Development and Tuition Reimbursement
• Subsidized meals.
• No dress code
• Flex working hours
• Flexi holiday
• Free domain and hosting for life.