Note: Read through the entire description - if you don't take the required action, your application will be considered automated and will be declined.
What We Do
We offer full-service blogging and content development solutions for real estate agents / realtors and real estate marketing companies in English-speaking countries such as the USA, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia. The reason our clients buy our custom blogging services is to increase the amount of new visitors to their website (or in the case of real estate marketers, to their clients' websites); these new visitors can then be converted into future home buyers or sellers.
We offer different levels of service to our clients depending on their budget and needs. All of our services are billed on a recurring basis with a minimum contract term of six months.
Your Sales Role and Expectations
This role involves reaching out to real estate agents and real estate marketing companies via phone and email to connect regarding their current website and their blogging and to sell our blogging services. All of the leads will be provided - no prospecting is required. Every lead has the company name, contact, website, phone number, email, etc. so that you can give 100% of your focus to closing.
It isn't a tough sell; real estate agents know they blogging and content development services. It's only a matter of getting the right person on the phone (whomever handles the website and online marketing) and selling them.
Skills and Tools You'll Need to Be Successful
Here is a brief list of skills, tools, etc. that you will need to find success in this position:
1) Business-to-business sales, cold calling, prospect engagement and closing experience. Note that we are NOT interested in "hard" selling, squeezing prospects to buy, etc.
2) Flawless spoken and written English language skills - all of our sales work is done in English-speaking countries. You should either be located in North America or have a very reliable calling service (Skype, etc.) that has a North American phone number.
3) An understanding of how to explain these ideas in simple terms: internet marketing, blogging, WordPress, online lead generation, lead capture, prospect conversion, etc.
4) High proficiency in online communication and with tools such as Skype, gmail, web browsers, Excel and more. Remember: this is a 100% phone and email sales position.
5) Familiarity with a CRM system such as Highrise as you will be expected to track your prospect communications, their status, conversions, etc.
6) Availability between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm Pacific Standard Time (or close to it - again as we generally sell in North America).
We have two different options for payment which will be discussed with the candidate before starting a trial:
1) Straight Commission: this option pays out a large commission ($300-$800) for every new contract closed. The commission is paid out after the 2nd month to eliminate scammers and those who close "fake" or pressure sales which later back out.
2) Hourly Wage + Lower Recurring Commission: this option includes a guaranteed hourly wage, but provides a smaller recurring commission paid on a monthly basis for the lifetime of the client.
If you're a hard worker and can close just one new contract a day you'll be guaranteed to make no less than $5,000 a month with us. This is a very easy and lucrative position for those who are skilled at selling via phone and email.
Thanks for reading and for your interest. When you respond, please tell us why you believe you will be successful in this role, what kind of salary structure you're looking for and your "secret sauce" - the one thing that makes you the one we should hire.