You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am about to launch a new component to my business The Kitchen Bench called Cooking for Change. Cooking for Change is designed to support, aid, educate and encourage home cooks (busy mums, dads, people) to get back into the kitchen and start cooking home cooked meals from scratch for their families again. Becoming a member of The Kitchen Bench and Cooking for Change is like becoming a member of a gym, but a gym to encourage people to cook, good home cooked, nutritious meals for their family. For a small fee each week they will have access to an EBook with tips, tricks, and cooking must have items as well as weekly meal recommendations for the busy person in mind including photos, recipes, shopping list and tips and tricks as well as links to direct online shopping carts to order their food based on the weeks meal recommendations. There will also be a cooking coaching video uploaded each week that they can access and direct access to myself for any one on one coaching and support. They will be a part of a community of like minded people who are wanting to create a life change. In terms of overall health and well being the food we consume accounts for 80% and exercise is the other 20% that promotes better health.
I need to market this membership online through my existing social media networks and need support in ensuring that it is marketed well. It is critical we get this marketing of the business right. I have to date written a cookbook and also have a regular spot on state radio this year and I need to ensure I am utilising these as well as the existing following.
I am also looking to build my twitter following, I need support in understand the best type of content to be publishing on twitter. I have built my facebook following to just under 5000 in just over 6 months but my twitter account is slow growing because I do not tweet enough because I am unsure on what I should tweet.