Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
I need 1000 twitter followers
All followers must meet these requirements:
- All Followers must be REAL PEOPLE with ACTIVE Twitter pages, zero fake accounts or risky accounts. ABSOLUTELY NO FAKES, NO BOTS, NO SPAMMERS, No PORN OR ADULT, ETC,NO BLACK HAT TACTICS OR
ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ways of getting followers!
- All fans/followers must be from USA
- All fans/followers must be English speaking.
- All Followers must have active Twitter accounts, with minimum of 5 tweets.
- All fans/followers must have 20+ friends and a minimum of 1 photo (Real users!)
- Twitter followers should have random backrounds
- No tactics that could get us banned from twitter
- Followers have to be followers for at least 2 weeks (If a fan/follower leave you need to replace it)
When bidding please keep in mind the following;
• Previous experience = necessary; you have a track record? Tell me
• Please provide some insight on what techniques you will use to generate fans
You will not be paid if the twitter account is banned/deleted.
Additional Project Description:
10/01/2011 at 13:00 EDT
Please note that will not be given administration access to the Twitter account that will be promoted.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)