Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Need someone to market my iPhone app that is in development. (quickly)
The app is designed for iPhone only, and will be on the market on or around June 10.
This app is a prank your friends app, and will appeal mostly to under 25 in age. It is a simple app with free version, and an upgrade to a Pro version.
Once we get to the point where I have sent you an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) and you have signed it, I will be at liberty to tell you more about the app.
- Someone who has experience in successfully marketing smartphone apps.
- Someone who has at least 100 hours of freelance work.
- Someone who has a 3 star or higher rating.
- Someone who takes pride in their work and makes polished looking products.
- Someone who speaks English well.
Here's what you need to do next:
- Please reply with examples of your previous work including any apps that you have marketed - please include the name of the app so I can check out the marketing copy on iTunes.
- Please also include any other app marketing info that you have worked on that you think important.
** IMPORTANT - when you reply, start by typing the code words: Big Bobcat
This way I know you took the time to read the complete description instead of just replying to all new submissions like some people do.
I am NOT looking for a developer or designer....I have that. I am looking for someone to market my app and get people to download and upgrade the app.
$30-$125 - there is no upper limit
Payment will be based on a base dollar amount, plus a percentage of the number of free to pro upgrades that are completed in a certain period of time.
If successful, there is the opportunity for more work and/or extension of contract on this app.