You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a browser-accessible database of auto parts, which runs on Windows, using .jsp files to access the database. I want to convert it into an ecommerce store.
AFAIK, the DVD program, which install the database, installs a MySQL database and server into Windows, which lets the user search the database.
I installed it.
I was able to access the database using the installed software.
I was then able to access the installed databases using MySQL tools.
IMPORTANT NOTE 1: there are about 20,000 products in this DVD and thus a HUGE amount of data. The file names are in a foreign (Latinate) language and so is the language default. There IS an English-language version in there, as that's what shows up when I installed it.
IMPORTANT NOTE 2: This DVD is part-protected, I think. The product images files can't be opened directly in Windows. BUT, we will need them for the shop. When other coders have downloaded the files from the DVD (that I uploaded for them), they couldn't run the software. When I was fiddling with the software myself, using MySQL tools, I eventually was unable to run it.
IMPORTANT NOTE 3: A coder I have employed recently HAS been able to extract data and convert the part listings into a .csv file.
Anyway, I need an expert or company to:
1. Convert this DVD to an ONLINE web store ....
2. Where people can search on their Registration number, Chassis number and Vehicle model number ...
3. And buy the part(s) that come up.
All the data is in the DVD.
- The DVD is available to download. I'll tell suitable candidates where, via the PMB. NOTE: It's 3GB+
- NOTE: A competitor has already made a site like this, so their website is available to be looked at.
We would prefer the site to be PHP/MySQL/Linux, to get away from MS, if possible.
See the screenshot of some of the files, below.