You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The minimum requirements for the project are listed below. Of course, it would be great to
do more than the minimum so you can get more experience with Java programming, internet
programming, and database usage.
1. At least 5 web pages
2. Interesting class objects.
3. Use a database with at least two tables. Ideally
your web application will have at least one operation
that requires data from both tables.
4. Use a MVC implementation
5. Have at least two servlets; two .jsp files; two HTML forms;
and some JSTL.
6. Have one simple web service that returns either XML or JSON.
Include an updated document (upload this document) describing your project.
It should include at least one example of how you used the Model-View-Controller
design pattern. Also describe what data your web service provides and what servlet
performs the service.
The grade will include the quality of your code:
1. Is it easy to understand what your web application does
from the project description?
2. Is the code easy to read and understand? Does the code look professional?
3. Is the code organized into packages so it is easy to
4. Original web application -- not a copy of lots of
code from the class lectures