Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Note: The project is to produce a set of instructions - this is NOT a scripting project
The project is to produce a detailed set of instructions (including screenshots and descriptions) on how to setup and use JBLAS linear algebra native library (can be downloaded from http://jblas.org/) in an Android project using Eclipse (Juno version on a Windows 7 64bit machine).
The intention is to have someone able to follow the instructions carefully to replicate the results and use the JBLAS Library effectively in an Android project. The starting point is to assume the reader has Eclipse (Juno) installed on a Windows 7 64bit machine with the Android SDK loaded.
The final instructions need to be a step by step description including;
- Details on how to setup the Android NDK
- Details of all necessary settings in Eclipse to enable the Android NDK to work
- Details of all of the necesary supporting downloads including where to download them, how to install them and in what file paths.
- Details on how to build the native code to use in an Android project
- An example showing how to call one of the native methods/classes from the Android code.
Final deliverable is required to be a PDF or MS Word doc showing step by step instructions and supporting screenshots.