You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I'm looking for a simple java-asterisk demo on asterisk 1.6.x.
- Asterisk A, play as a Sip Proxy to simulate the world. Two number, 100 and 200 ext are registered on this A-Proxy
- Asterisk B, play as an Application server, the B-Server. This server will host an AMI (Asterisk Manager Interface) demo, the Application. The Application will implements Asterisk Java to provide service. The service number, 1900 is declared on B-Server
II. The service flow
- 100 will call 1900 on B-Server
- Incomming call then be routed to the Application.
- The Application will say hello and ask for the destination that 100 want to connect.
- 100 will enter destination, i.e '200'
- The Application recognize destination '200' then create outbound call via A-Proxy with CallOriginate action (described in java-asterisk). '19001234' will display as calling number on '200' screen.
- 200 answer the call
- The Application then bridge two legs so that 100 can talk with 200
- When the call is disconnected, the Application receive callback event and write to log for billing.
III. The contractor will transfer java source code of the Application, configuration of Asterisk on A-Proxy and B-Server and other materials so that we could
build the test environment on our site to accept the result.