You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
need to take a real dataset and generate 10 natural language queries from that .Use weka software and we have to execute those all queries using that software with a neat documentation which includes all diagrams.
Object oriented programming project:
In this class, we have spent much time emphasizing object oriented code development that encourages code re-use by means of interfaces, abstract classes, design patterns, etc. Now it is your turn to apply these concepts into the development of a fairly sophisticated software package that performs some meaningful task. Most precisely, you are to perform the following:
· Identify a problem for which you will develop an object oriented solution. Examples include an online library system, an online casino with several (at least 3) different games, a linear algebra software package, etc. You are also encouraged to come up with your own problem.
· Identify the necessary objects and actions that are required to produce your solutions. Think about ways of generalizing the objects into super classes and actions into interfaces so that you can change the behavior of your program without having to rewrite much of your code.
· Generate an implementation of your solution. You must provide me with all code in the Final Project drop box. While it is recommended that you use Java, I will allow projects to be done in C++ or C#. If you use C++, your entire project must OOP-based, so proceed with caution as C++ allows you to use mixed programming paradigms.
· You must provide a written report describing the problem and its solution. The report much contain the follow:
Full names of all team members
Introduction outlining problem and requirements for your solution.
Design and Analysis: Must include UML diagrams (static and dynamic) illustrating your object oriented system.
Technical detail regarding implementation and testing.
User manual that describes how to run your program including examples and/or screenshots.
Conclusion to include what you have learned by doing this project.
Any references you may have used outside of the class notes and course textbook.
· Your user interface may be text based; however, you are more than welcome to produce a graphical user interface (GUI). I will supply lecture slides from my Java Programming (CSCI 431/531) class that describe the basics of building a GUI using the Java Swing Class.Object oriented programming project