You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a Java expert to help me improve the software program that
* will process every type of file (pdf, png, jpg) - partially done (pdf support to be added, I have sample code)
* will process the QRcode (one per page - todo)
* then will mark the bubble in a answer sheet that has always the same layout (colored in bubbles)
(so no OCR at all, just plain OMR)
* the answer sheet is fixed, composed of 2 pages, attached
* then generate a csv file with rows in the following format (see attached)-todo:
columns: ID , Question 1 to Question 50
rows: (coming from the QRcode), selection (could be multiple)
* save it to another folder
todo also is a software cleanup to remove maximum of the GUI, only a "process" button
No generic form processing, only the attached one with every position fixed & 2 pages.
Additional Project Description:
03/26/2013 at 19:17 IST
The module has to perform a very accurate recognition with the lowest error rate, this is the purpose of this fixed answer sheet. Before the awarding we’ll ask the candidates to guarantee us a maximum error rate, say 0,3%