You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want to download the mark sheets of school students of my area. I have their roll numbers.
The site concerned is http://www.cbseresults.nic.in/class12/cbse12.htm
Can you assist me with a Java program that presents roll numbers to this site & save the
displayed HTML mark sheet in a file (named by the roll number).
The roll numbers are saved in a text file & should be read from the same.
Additional Project Description:
08/19/2010 at 16:10 HKT
The program / script can be written in any language: Java, PHP, Perl, Python, C, etc.
- The script should be able to store the response html "as-is" as a flat file.
- It and should be capable of running on Linux servers. Windows-only solutions are not required.
- A configurable sleep is required between requests to avoid overloading the destination server.
- The script should be self-correcting to detect errors and should be capable of running minimal supervision.
- Script should detect and skip responses where a result has not been found.
- It should be able to take the input roll-numbers as an algorithm. Example: in a six digit roll number, the values of first two characters could be in the range A-Z and the subsequent digits would vary between 0-9 or some such configurable alphnumeric combination.
- Besides a configurable programmed roll number selection, it should also be capable of reading the roll numbers from a text/csv file and use them as input.