You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want a mybuilder.com similar web site, but once the bidder finishes the implementation, I will change the categories by myself and eventually this web site will be used for another purpose, not for finding builders.
Therefore the bidder should implement the web site in a generic way, all the labels in this clone should be configurable and the categories should be generated in a generic way so that I can easily redefine them.
I want this project to be done in Java. The bidders should tell me exactly what technologies they are planning to use from the database layer to front-end layer.
I am a Java/J2EE developer having more than 9 years experience and I will be reviewing the code from time to time. The bidder must finish the implementation in the proposed time period and the code quality should be good.
The technology constraints are :
- The code should be checked in to bitbucket (git repository) so that I can review the code
- Project should be mavenized.
- Java/J2EE must be used.
- There should be separate domain layer/service layer/controller layer/ui layer(jsp pages and jscript/jquery)
- Spring is desirable but not necessary. (Spring mvc, spring security, spring components/services)
- JPA is a must. Hibernate is desirable.
- All the frameworks should be open source. i.e. Spring, hibernate
- Code quality should be high.