You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Description of customizing oscommerce.
My web site will be a kind of [pay-per-run contents ecommerce] selling not goods but contents (software). The contents(software) is mainly calculation software developed by Java and Jsp, which could be run automatically on the web. The tool of ecommerce is [oscommerce], and the payment are used PayPal Standard and PayPal IPN, respectively. The web-hosting is based on jsp-apache-tomcat-mysql environment (www.4java.ca).
The [oscommerce] was set up preliminary in my account. However, you may conduct this project with original one. The sample contents (software) had been developed and installed in a separate directory in my web account.
The main function of the site is pay-per-run. The customer can buys contents(software) in my e-shop, and can try to run it on the web after they pay for it through PayPal. The contents(software) running time should be set up with limited time of two(3) hours from starting to finishing.
The programmer's activities of the project is to customize oscommerce on the condition of existing environment in order to implement the pay-per-run contents ecommerce with oscommerce .
1) All shipping related content, items, and columns should be removed in all screens of oscommerce because there is no shipping activities in this e-shop.
2) One column of [Model Number] should be added in the merchant list of [ My Account Information ], [ Order Information ],and [ My Order History ] screen, respectively.
(This Model Number is used as a identifier for connecting oscommerce and contents(software))
3) One column of [run] should be added in the merchant list of [ My Account Information ], [ Order Information ],and [ My Order History ] screen, respectively. And it should be disable status until confirming payment. After returning from final confirmation of payment , it should be changed to enable status which can make run the contents(software)purchased .
4) When clicking the [run] of the contents(software)in the merchants list, it should be linked to the contents(software) for starting run (example: /asS1PG2721/input.jsp).
5) Payment should be set up with PayPal standard and PayPal IPN testing mode, respectively.
6) The running time of contents(software) should be counted during a cycle of the calculation. The running time should be made with limit of three(3) hours, so the remaining (balance) time should be showed in the right top side of the contents(software) running. If the remaining time is reached to zero(0), the contents(software) running is stopped by force, and the web should go to the [ My Order History ].
7) The session should be applied to all files of oscommerce and contents(software).
BBB-2) Process Description (refer to Logic Diagram attached)
1) On clicking the [continue] button in the final confirmation of payment screen , go to the [ My Order History ] .
2) On clicking [ run ] of the contents(software) purchased in [ My Order History ] screen, go to the related contents(software) [ex, asS1Pg2721/input.jsp] through the redirecting file of PHP [example, oscommerce/software/asS1PG2721.php], and the related contents(software) can be run automatically.
Merchant (calculation software);
[ There should be a time limit of three(3) hours from staring to finishing one software running cycle, and the remaining time should be showed up in right top of each calculation sheet ]
3) After finishing the calculation process of the software, come back to the [ My Order History ] of oscommerce screen.
4) In [My Order History ] screen, the list of contents(software) which was already conducted should be removed automatically.
5) In [ My Order History ] screen, the list of merchant(software) which did not conducted yet should be listed up with enable [run] status .
(* If the customer wants to run this enable [run] status software, the procedure will be the same as mentioned above.)
6) The merchant (software) list should be kept same status in the [ My Account Information ], [ Order Information ],and [ My Order History ], respectively.