You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. We are looking to build Hotel Reservation Website to provide hotel reservation services for online users searching for bookable hotels.
2. It should use an XML feed provided by a number of hotel wholesaler like GTA, Travco, Tourico, MiKi, Kuoni, etc.
3. It should use an XML connection provided by chain hotel like Accors, Hilton, etc.
4. It should have a specific connection provided by direct negotiated Hotels so that the system can maintain available up-to-date hotel information from them.
* A qualified developer must have extensive experience in the following area
1. ASP programming with .Net and XML programming
2. MS SQL Server.
3. The ones who have experience in hotel reservation programming are best preferred.
4. Good communication in English
* Have a long distance calling plan (Skype)
B. System Users
System users consist of three types of users as below.
1. Travelers who visit this web site to search an appropriate hotel
2. Employees who precede booking transaction for offline customers asking for booking services on a phone.
3. Web site administrators who manage this system, such as managing hotel information, service providers’ information and booking information of clients, etc
C. System Platform
3. Linux, Apache
1. All source codes and rights should belong to us.
2. Administrator’s guide documents and developers’ guide documents for maintenance
- Code should be maintainable and understandable.
- Design must be stylish using web 2.0, such as Ajax or Flex and design concept needs to be discussed with us.
Additional Project Description:
05/09/2008 at 20:28 EDT
We are scheduled to open this service early next month so we don't have much time. Please keep that in mind when you propose.
05/09/2008 at 20:30 EDT
The system plaform was Java based but it's OK if you propose with ASP .net.
05/09/2008 at 21:49 EDT
I added explanation about booking and payment.
Refer to the attached file.