Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Freelancer should be a Java Expert. You can let us know your portfolio or previous jobs done if possible.
This API should run under Virtual Machine 1.4
Timeframe: 3 weeks aproximately-
We need to develop an API in Java that has this capabilities:
1. Recognize if there are biometric licences from a Server available for a workstation when the workstation begins capturing fingerprints.
- Receives an order from the workstation that the scanner was activated
- Send the message to the Windows 2003 server to ask for a licence
- If the answer is positive, allow the workstation to capture fingerprints
- If the answer is negative, forbid the workstation to go on by sending an alert.
2. Pick up images from previously defined folder and some other parameters and turn extract the minutiae
- Pick fingerprint images from a defined folder
- Extract the minutiae using the native library of the SDK we will provide.
3. Compare fingerprints.
- Pick fingerprint image and parameter of identification from a folder and an XML.
- Compare the minutiae with those that will be stored in our server.
- Return an answer to the user.
4. Process answers from Windows 2003 Server (to be confirmed)
- Send messages to the workstation to display what the server returned... depending on several cases that will be further described.
The Java API should work with a Biometric Engine that will be disclosed under work acceptance.
It cannot be created as an applet or use Activex.
This Api will interact with a Webservice SOAP and WSDL based, in order to process answers from the Windows 2003 Server.
Feel free to ask any questions.