You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need simple Spiking Neuron Network which can solve XOR problem.
Network should be learnt by back propagation algoritm.
Additional Project Description:
01/05/2013 at 12:23 EST
I need to replicate Bohte's experiment with XOR.
1. The problem the network was to learn to solve was the temporally
encoded XOR problem.
(Detailed in the module design of
2. The size of the network was 3 input (one being a reference time
input), 5 hidden (one being inhibitory), 1 output.
3. The learning rate was 0.01
4. The internal integration time step was 0.01
5. Negative weights were not allowed
6. The decay time
was 7 (Used by to describe the spike response
7. The number of synaptic links in a connection was 16, with delays
from 1 to 16.
JavaFX 2.0 should be used to GUI of this soft (Changing parameters, showing results etc.)