You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
BigBlueButton is an OpenSource project for education.
Its similar to Webex, GoToMeeting etc. and I'd like to add some features to it.
You can read more about here:
I'm looking for someone to implement the following features:
- During meetings, users can play presentations, images etc. but not video files - I'd like to support it.
- Add start/stop recording buttons.
- The platform provide a recording feature, but the recording dose not record "screen-sharing" (+video files) - I'd like to support it.
- When a recording ends/ready, call an API and report about it.
- A way, to backup files from a meeting, and later plug the backup into another (different) meeting.
I need you to be responsible for registering into BBB mailing list, reading documentations and asking the right questions!
When the project is done - all changes must be submitted back to the community and ALL of them must be approve by the community!
so spaghetti/messy code is not accepted!
Any rejects must be fixed.
10% - upfront.
40% - when all features are done.
50% - when all changes are accepted and merged into the master branch of the project.