You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Currently have an opening for Java Developer in Charlotte, NC and Portland, Oregon. Perhaps you will be interested, our client will be paying $75k-$90k base salary to any successful candidate. If you are interested, please let me know.
Must be able to work in Charlotte, NC or Portland Oregon without sponsorship.
Required Education and Experience
- BS degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- Strong knowledge of Java and J2EE related technologies (JVM, JMS, Servlets etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Internet technologies and protocols (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Strong knowledge of creating or being part of creating high availability large volume systems
- Experience with RDBMS such as Oracle
- Experience in OOAD principles and methodologies
- Exposure to frameworks like Struts, Hibernate and Spring
- Experience with more advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming, high availability design etc.)
- Exposure to code control system and build tools (Maven/Ant)
- Solid understanding of design patterns (Gang of Four)
- Exposure to and desire to work in, a strong team-based environment
- Knowledge/ exposure to modern Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD and XP
- Knowledge and experience with unit testing practices desired
- Experience/exposure to Test Driven Development and Simple Design
- Experience with salesforce.com is a huge plus