You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am chasing a complete end to end Bluetooth Proximity marketing networked system as the guys below have already listed.
* Easy to install. All libraries and drivers must be included in the installation package
* Node architecture. This way I will be able to manage as many nodes as I want from the same interface.
* Windows XP/Vista and Linux Debian compatibility needed.
* Licensing support embeded. Only Superadministrators will be able to sync another node or USB dongle Key or license generator.
* Capable to broadcast most common content types: JPEG,GIF,MP3,MP4,3GP,AMR,AAC,JAR,vCard,vCalendar,txt
* Campaign functionabilty.
* Allow broadcast different content type in the same campaing according to the handheld compatibility, i.e an old Nokia 3105 will not able to run a 3GP video so for this handheld must be delivered the GIF option instead the 3GP video.
* Log accepts and rejects by campaings.
* The system should be able to determine if the handset had rejected to receive the content of a campaing and the number of retries must be configurable through web interface. If another campaign is set, the system must retry to send the content as many times as it were configured.
* Automatic authentication (no pairing)
* Setup the device action range
* Administration tool (I will prefer web interface). This tool should be capable to:
- Remote TCP/IP management
- Administrate roles and users to provide different functionability to each user acording to its role (by Node).
- Administrate USB dongles parameters like name (by Node)
- Create advertising campaings associated to dates, clients (by one or more Nodes)
- Administrate Content being broadcasted with scheduled broadcasting, upload content to the server, request retries by handheld (by one or more Nodes)
- Full detailed reporting: It must present reports By Date, By Campaign, By ContentType, By Handheld OS and present charts (by one or more Nodes)
* Documented code and compile, run or any relevant procedure.
Please check for reference the following providers:
If you have made this type of successful software before, we need to see a reference and some form of demo to complete a fast deal.
This software will be loaded and installed in a mini computer to broadcast out nearly any type (JPEG,GIF,MP3,MP4,3GP,AMR,AAC,JAR,vCard,vCalendar,txt)
of file to cell phones and PDA within its broadcasting range. The software/server application must be written in Linux.
1. Control Remotely from Internet
2. Automatic authentication (no pairing)
3. Control one or many servers
4. Control days, hours to run campaigns
5. Create zones with multiple servers
6. Assign a campaign to a zone
7. Remotely reboot from the internet
8. Run with or without a network connection
9. View success failure data updated hourly
10. Password protected for leasing applications
11. Plug and Play technology
12. Application must be programmed in Linux
13. Application must be able to deliver to as many Bluetooth devices as possible
14. (Please look at www.hitchmedia.com or http://www.proxiblaster.com/item--BlueCastBox-Bluetooth-Proximity-Marketing-Server--bcb1 throughout to get an idea as to the kind of program we like to have when completed.)
15. Must be Permission based with changeable message
16. Automatically Add people that deny permission to Ban List for that Message.
17. Ability to adjust the range in meters of Bluetooth Scan
18. Built in report generator to show campaign success.
19. Software must have a built in security so that it cannot be shared.
20. Ability to scan and view available devices.
21. Ability to run in the background of the computer.
22. Settings for the software must be password protected so the wrong person cant adjust it.
23. Must be able to install this software on multiple computers but control remotely.
24. Must be able to enable and disable all options for each remote installation from web control.
25. Location Statistics of each remote installation. Numbers of views per day, etc..
26. Software Restart
If you can help with this please bid, if you have something already designed please give me a price. Demo will be nessacery before purchase of already designed software.