You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project Description: This is a data mining project and has three following modules:
Module 1: Feature extraction
Input: XML, CSV and Text data files.
Process: Feature extraction.
Various features (TFIDF, PLSA, LDA and demographical information) will be extracted from the input files. TFIDF, PLSA and LDA are algorithms which are implemented in Java and Matlab.
Output: feature files
Module 2: Classification
Input: feature files
Process: apply classifiers on feature files (classifiers are available as tools like jar files)
Output: classification results
Module 3: graphical representation
Input: output result of classification needs to be applied on graphical tool. Tool is available.
Process: Process output result to be applied on graph method.
Output: Graphical representation of the result.
1. Payment will be released on completion of module 1. (PR-30% duration-1 days)
2. Payment will be released on completion of module 2. (PR-20% duration-1/2 days)
3. Payment will be released on completion of module 3. (PR-20% duration-1/2 days)
4. Payment will be released on testing after module 2. (PR-10% duration-1 days)
5. Payment will be released on testing after module 3. (PR-10% duration-1 days)
6. Payment will be released on completion on required changes for example if results are not good. (PR-10% duration-1 days)
If required based on the output at various stages you need to modify if results are not good. You are expected to deal with memory problems. You are also required to explain step by step procedure and assist in running programs at client computer. Documentation (appropriate comments) is required in coding.
Data files and program will be given after finalization.
Additional Project Description:
09/27/2012 at 16:40 EST
Hardware requirement windows XP