We are looking for a talented developer or agency for our latest project. Please read the job description AND attached wireframe completely.
The presentation app will display data for various types of water treatment systems (water softeners, water purifiers, etc.) It will have data embedded into the app, but will check a remote server for updates to that data when the app is started.
- Provide .apks during the programming to check progress.
- Provide full source code at conclusion of contract.
- Build Android app with Android 4.0+ compatibility for 7"-10" Android tablets.
- App must have data (pictures, text and PDFs) embedded, BUT be able to update all of that content by syncing with a server
- Contractor will help set up server to store and update the app database.
We will start the interview process of right from job description. Please answer the following questions as part of your application!
1) What method will you use to ensure the data on the app is synced with data on a server?
2) How is that data replaced within the app and stored locally for off-line use?
2) 3ow will you manage the content on the server? (do you install a CMS, upload SQLite db's, etc.)
4) The app must check for PDF capable app when it is opened, and if none is found, open a dialog to go to the Google Play Market. How will you check for a PDF viewing app?
Thank you for applying.