You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We need an experienced Android developer to port an existing iPhone (iOS) app onto the Android OS. The app is a survey app which uses a Parse.com backend for user login and content management.
- User login/signup views
- Homescreen displaying basic user data synced from Parse server
- Ability to download and cache surveys from Parse backend
- 4 question formats (multi-choice text, multi-choice image, slider, reorder list)
- Simple survey logic i.e. subsequent question chosen based on answer to previous question
- Progress bar
- Ability to upload responses to Parse backend or cache if offline
You will be provided with the iOS source code and all graphic files, so your job consists mainly in adapting code syntax.Your bid includes converting the code from iOS to Android OS, adaptation of the provided graphics ( if needed) for Android GUI compatibility and compilation of the final binary.We agree to put the project funds in escrow; upfront payments are not possible. Upon final payment, you agree to transfer the exclusive copyright to the app/source code to us.
Parse server documentation can be found here: https://parse.com/docs/android_guide
Please PM for further details/demonstration of the iOS app to be ported.