MAKKABI DEUTSCHLAND APP
The goal is to develop an iPhone and Android app that allows easy access to information for Makkabi athletes and interested users
- Top section: a transparent background image with "Makkabi Deutschland App" written across it, and under that is the caption "Jewish Gymnastics and Sports Club."
- The Makkabi Deutschland logo is in the upper left corner.
- The navigation menu is a horizontal scroll menu.
1. News (contains all of the latest news having to do with Makkabi Deutschland).
2. Team Germany (results service).
3. Medals table.
4. Timetable (calendar with day view listing all of the dates and events of Makkabi Deutschland; the pages can be turned with a swipe gesture).
5. Athlete of the Day (a profile of an athlete with an image and a short text; the design is like the timetable/day view).
6. My Makkabi (menu with a list of all of the relevant sports for Makkabi Deutschland; selection is made by ticking the box of the appropriate sport. When the user selects one or more sports a pop-up window displays the news for that sport – it should be possible for the user to have this news appear permanently on the display via push function).
7. Sponsors (page with logos of the sponsors).
- Blue background.
- Silver/shiny gray navigation background.
--- The selected menu level should light up in blue when it is selected.
--- The lettering on the navigation background is also blue.
- News and other content are on slightly transparent white boxes.
- The color of the lettering in the boxes is black.
- Updating content is achieved by scrolling through the content in the navigation menu.
- Screen image during loading is the Makkabi Deutschland logo against a blue background.
- Download status display is around the logo: transparent white circles/balls.
SUGGESTIONS FOR UPDATING CONTENT
- Adding content by sending an e-mail to a certain e-mail address.
- Content should be assigned to categories (menu levels) according to the content's subject heading.
- Content formulated by means of BBCode.
We are always open to additional suggestions and implementation possibilities!