You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project Detail: Wastenot Mobile application
- Scrape and capture all recipes from BBC Food. Storing URL, Title and the list of Ingredients. This can be done in Node.JS or Imacros
- Data Parsing - This will then need to be parsed into a database in order to make every food item unique. i.e. Carrot and carrots both become carrot with quantity.
- Create RDB
Phase 1 Mobile app Features
- Ability to log in to Application
- Ability to add a list of food items into a list manually one by one. Selecting items that match the parsed list of ingredients from the DB.
- List is sectioned into the following sections:
1) Fresh produce
3) Essentials (Bread/Milk/salt etc)
4) Other Food items
- Ability to remove food items from the list. This will be swipe motion to remove items one by one.
- The ability to send a query to the data base to bring back the recipes with the most of your ingredients.
- A done button that removed the contents of a recipe from the list of items in your inventory list