We have developed a windows application to perform the below listed activities in Active Directory Server of windows server 2008 r2
1. Create User Account by taking entries directly from application
2. Change password of the selected user
3. Modify user properties directly from application (the properties like Start the following program at logon, Program file name, Start in, etc… (See attached screen shot for more information))
Here is the actual problem
While trying to read “USERPARAMTERS” property of the active directory user getting encrypted text. The sample text pasted below
userParameters : P CtxCfgPresent㔵攱戰ぢ CtxCfgFlags1〰て〲〸 CtxShadow〰〰〰* CtxMinEncryptionLevel $ CtxWorkDirectory㔲㜷㤶收㐶㤶㈷㔲挵㌷㤷㌷㐷㔶搶㌳㈳〰": CtxInitialProgram㔲㜷㤶收㐶㤶㈷㔲挵㌷㤷㌷㐷㔶搶㌳㈳挵挶昶㜶昶㘶㘶攲㔶㠷㔶〰㈳〰l
We required sample application which will perform the below listed
1. Will read “USERPARAMETERS” property of the ADS user account and decrypt and show it in human readable format
2. Show all the properties available for a user in data grid.
3. The property value Column should be editable in the data grid
4. Give us the ability to modify any property value including USERPARAMETERS property
5. Give us a button called “Commit Property Changes”
6. After clicking on the button, commit all the changes of the user to Active Directory Services
See the attachment for layout of the window form
Design window form (as showed in the attachment) and write the code to perform above mentioned functionalities. Create the application in VB.NET OR C#.NET.