You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our web-application aggregates people's files and emails anywhere they are stored and applies algorithms and machine learning to automatically organize them.
We need a back-end developer that can make an impact on either:
(1) SCALA back-end, which uses multiple APIS to fetch metadata from several cloud storage services and applyies algorithms and machine learning to organize and suggest related information
(2) build a mac / pc client in python
Between Jan 2 and March 29, you will be a critical part of a small dev team ( CTO & Lead Front-end Engineer), where you will take the lead and help make an impact for a product launch at SXSW.
In addition to a salary, you will be a participant in the presitigous DreamIT accelerator program, and the potential for a full time role complete with equity and benefits.
Seer is a startup that combines user-friendly design and advanced data analytics to make sure people never misplace their files or emails again. It makes sense out of information people keep (files, emails, web-sites and folders) and forces cloud services like Dropbox, Skydrive, iCloud, and Google Drive to play nicely with each other.
As a company, we are brand-new and off to a fast start. We were accepted into DreamIt, a top ranked national accelerator, and will be in Austin for three months to build out our company before demoing at SxSW.
We need to program our application quickly, and are looking for someone to join our small team (business, technical, and design) and make a real impact right away.
• Join us full time in Austin between January 1 – March 29
• Excited about a startup accelerator and demoing at SXSW
• Fluent in Python and/or Scala (or Java expert with desire to learn/use Scala)
• NoSQL and Graph DB experience
• Experience using AWS