Need some work done? Post a Project Today
We have a shared library written in the C language (see the attached file). That library is available on the Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms.
The library exports about 95 functions that we want to make accessible to Matlab programs.
What we request for this project:
1. Creation of a Matlab binding squeleton for that library
2. Discussing ideas about the best way to pass and retrieve values
3. Implementation of interface functions. All 95 functions can be implemented, or a selection of 10 functions can be implemented as an example (in that case we would implement the remainder of the functions)
4. Implementation of a mechanism to access the constant values declared in the shared library header
5. Instructions on how to compile/extend/include the binding on all 3 platforms (Windows, Mac OS X and Linux)
The attached files includes following:
- The source code and project file to create the C shared library
- The compiled shared library for the Windows, Mac OS X and Linux platforms
- The project files to create the shared library
The function declarations are in "extApi.h" (all functions starting with "EXTAPI_DLLEXPORT"). The constant declarations are in "v_repConst.h".
We need similar projects for bindings for other languages: Python, Urbi and Java. Feel free to bid here too if interested!
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.