You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I want you to create a Netbeans IDE plugin that connects to the GoPlanApp API (GoPlanApp.com) and allows me to do all functions that I can normally do from the site directly.
Some of the required functionality is described below--
(1) Create/edit/delete tasks/defects/bugs
(2) Link multiple projects in GoPlanApp to projects in Netbeans--> also ability to link Sub Projects in GoPlanApp to projects in Netbeans. Ability to store this mapping, as well as store GoPlanApp API Credentials for all projects permanently so that these need to be entered only once.
(3) Ability to edit/update/delete project/subproject of GoPlanApp-> Netbeans Project mapping (that we have described in previous point).
(4) View list of tasks for current project/all projects (with GoPlan App mapping) for today/next week/next month/overdue/ all of them together/ any of these in combination-- just specify criteria, choose the projects using checkboxes and the tasks/bugs/defects etc can be seen.
(5) Ability to create new projects/tasks/bugs/defects (in GoPlanApp) directly from NetBeans.
(6) Map line numbers in code to specific tasks/defects....So that when that task/defect is clicked on-- the corresp. code (in specific file in code) is automatically opened and cursor is set to that line number. This can also be added as a extra field when defining /editing/updating tasks (extra field corresp. to line number and file /package name in the Netbeans project).
The work above is simple and I expect bids of lower than $80 for this work. I do need the work to be done for the latest version of Netbeans v7.3.(the version with support for "All" languages)
Additional Project Description:
02/23/2013 at 18:15 EST
Point 6 is not required as it is already implemented.