You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The design document should include:
1. a mock-up of the textual output from the program;
2. a UML class design that shows how the classes in your program will relate to each other;
3. a UML class box that details the important attributes and methods in each new class (you should
be able to reuse some classes);
4. a textual description of the purpose of each new class, its attributes and methods; and
5. a textual description of your Java implementation, including:
(a) any special instructions on how to compile and run it; and
(b) what features are incomplete
The .java les should be:
1. properly indented and spaced out;
2. have header comments that dene the purpose of each le;
3. have comments that describe the purpose of all class members, except standard methods like main;
4. to facilitate automated testing, the class that contains the main method, must be called Main.
Additional Project Description:
10/27/2013 at 1:58 SAST
Please give me cost and time.
If you do a good job I will leave a nice comment for you and I have a lot of projects, I will hire you again.