You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
1. The project will be considered finished only when ALL requirements are met for Usability, Performance and Conformance to specification contained within this document. If you do not agree with this please don’t proceed.
2. No requirements are to be added or removed without consent from both parties.
3. Application Testing will be done by me; any bugs found will be reported and must be fixed.
4. Full Project/Code/Resources/Keys must be sent to me at the end of the project, as well as compiling instructions.
5. Proprietary Code: No external SDK, commercial or copyrighted code must be used in this project.
6. 10% Bonus Award: If the developer can suggest and, with my consent, implement a better method to create the parts of the application a 10% bonus on top of the total project value will be awarded at project closure. Details about this within the specification document sent to the winner.
7. The software should work on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Objective: This projects objective is to create a system that will submit amounts at a web site, which resides in a Java Applet. In a nutshell, it’s a system that automatically submits amounts depending on parameters set by the user beforehand.
The software will read how many users are participating, their amounts, and submit amounts depending on pre-set parameters.
The most challenging part will be to read the participants list, given that it resides within a Java Applet. This will be up to the developer to code a method which works.
Detailed specification document will be sent to the winner.