Fix a issue when using htmlunit to scrape webpages

IN PROGRESS
Bids
12
Avg Bid (USD)
$107
Project Budget (USD)
$30 - $250

Project Description:
Hi,

I have this piece of code which used to be working. It uses htmlunit to get webpages. But recently I tried to use it again and it seems having issues. The Warning message I got was
WARNING: Obsolete content type encountered: 'application/x-javascript'.
Apr 06, 2013 9:31:21 PM com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.IncorrectnessListenerImpl notify

I need your help to fix it for me so that the program can scrape the webpages. I attach the code for you to examine what is wrong and if you can help.

thanks for your bid,
Richard

Skills required:
Java, Web Scraping
Additional Files: Crawler.java Link_BestBuy_Crawler.java Link_Newegg_Crawler.java
Hire richardxy
Project posted by:
richardxy United States
Verified
Public Clarification Board
Bids are hidden by the project creator. Log in as the employer to view bids or to bid on this project.
You will not be able to bid on this project if you are not qualified in one of the job categories. To see your qualifications click here.


$ 168
in 1 days
$ 99
in 2 days
$ 225
in 5 days
$ 248
in 5 days
$ 30
in 1 days
Hire pbq
$ 50
in 1 days
Hire rengrish
$ 50
in 3 days
$ 64
in 3 days
$ 30
in 1 days
$ 60
in 1 days