You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are planning to build a web site that makes sellers and consumer work together online. Consumers give advirtisements on the web site and sellers view the ads (gets emails related ads). They will agree (with messages in the web site) on the web site and electronic payment transaction will be ocuured on the web site also.
This Project will be related with vehicles only and we’ll provide you the categories. You can have a look at the http://www.autopartswarehouse.com and http://www.partsgateway.co.uk web pages. Our Project will be smiliar to these web pages.
Details will be discussed in direct messages later.
Additional Project Description:
12/02/2012 at 22:13 SAST
1) Project must be developed in Java Programming Language.
2) MySql Database Management will be used.
3) Categories will be provided to you in excel format.
4) There will be a buyer and a supplier login in the project.
5) When supllier is signing up supplier will choose the categories that he/she is interested in. Then when a buyer gives an advertisement supplier will get an e mail notification if he/she is related with the category which the buyer gives the ad in.
Not only the e mail notification but also there will be an message box in the web site and supplier and the buyer will negotiate in this way with private messages. (actually the work flow (login, e mail sendings, private messages, payment details etc.) will be like vworker web page.(freelancer_com) Project will be related with vehicles parts(spares), we'll translate to Turkish and we'll use in Turkey.
6) If needed we'll send you the UML diagrams, flow charts etc. Actually we are engineers but we don't have time to develop this project. We'll provide the technical documentation. Don't worry. But this work is really important for us.
7) We are hoping to see modernist and simple GUIs. (User friendly Graphical User Interfaces) and we are planning to do long term business with you.
Details will be discussed in direct messages later and we will be pleased to hear your ideas on this project.