To the bidders on the project below.
We will be paying a maximum up front fee of 25% until the project is marked completed by us, the
Goal - In google sites (or a domain page), we want to create a delivery schedule program for our company Brisbane Quarries to
created a synced schedule for all our employees. This program will need to be connected into both whereis.com API and Xero's API.
We want to have an area in our google site page for order's of our product. It will be an delivery schedule
system where different users can login to the google site, add in the criteria that is needed to complete a
delivery then save the delivery.
- They need to be able to edit/delete/duplicate every individual delivery entry.
- The individual who created the order needs to be noted with that delivery.
- The individual who edits/dismissed or duplicates the entry needs to be noted on the delivery.
- All dismissed entries need to be recorded in a 'Dismissed Entries' area.
- All deliveries will be in sort of excel spreadsheet format with the entry with the earliest delivery date and
time will be at the top and the latest delivery date and time at the bottom with a maximum of 10 deliveries
shown at any one time.
- Following are the specific's each entry will have.
Company Contact's Mobile Number
Delivery Address (if it is a delivery quote) (to expand on this more. I want the program to automatically connect into whereis.com's API and work out an equation to create a price for delivery)
Date of order
Date of delivery
Quantity of product, either Tonne or cubic Metre
Price individually tonneage and all up price
GST (tax @ 10%)
Credit Card (We would like them to be able to pay then and there on the site so that it is connected to
our bank account)
Bank Deposit. -
Reference Number should be auto generated so we can refer back to the quote and order.
We want the system to work like this.
- We can get all the details of the customer and all the details for the delivery and then give them
- We then would like to have options after a button 'Quote Accepted' is pushed. When Quote Accepted is pushed then a few options will have to be available. The first will be "Paid" then "Cash On Delivery" then "Account." Then once one of those are changed, a button "Invoice" will be available.
When invoice is pressed it connects into our Xero account through the API so we can auto Generate an invoice from all the details provided in the software.
It automatically opens up Xero.com for us to login to it so the invoice can be automatically prepared (or however this will work)
- Once the delivery has been completed or the order has been picked up then we will be able to press
another link button "Delivery Completed." And that delivery date will be noted down in the records of all
the deliveries and the finance department can confirm payment or follow it up.
The finer details of this may change through the job.