You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Java/Oracle Web Developer
• Take ownership of an existing internal, bespoke web-based tool including support, maintenance and ongoing development
• Manage and prioritize requirements list
• Develop a development, testing and release schedule covering the period of the engagement
• Engage with appropriate internal teams to comply with existing processes, including information security, change and release management
• Engage with existing development team to ensure consistency of approach and development standards
• Delivery of production solutions that minimize day to day support effort taking into account system instrumentation/monitoring to provide a robust, resilient and efficient operating model.
• Assist in problem resolution when existing support avenues are exhausted or when criticality demands.
• Knowledge share to rest of team.
SKILL / EXPERIENCE
• JavaServer Faces JSF1.1, JDBC, Apache Tomcat 7, Eclipse/Ant
• Oracle 11g
• Ability to work independently
• Strong planning, prioritization, communication skills in the context of a team environment.
• Experience in web/UI design
• SmartGWT, MyBatis, Spring
• Project management skills
• Improve performance and reliability/stability of the system
• Functional enhancements, such as a document upload feature
• Usability improvements such as screen design and process changes
• Document (Word, PDF) generation
• Migration of existing Sharepoint lists to the web tool
• Enhanced reporting features