I'm looking for an experienced desktop app developer to create a simple video editor. I would like for it to be Mac and PC compatible. Here's the basics of what it should do:
1. Importing an image or video as template.
2. Add a text or countdown as an overlay on image or video.
3. Scale, rotate, panning, coloring of the text and shadow as an overlay.
4. Animate the overlay text as countdown timer.
5. Generate preview of full animation (template with added text).
6. Rendering the image/video with fade-in, fade-out.
7. Export the image/video with countdown text integrated to the parent
image/video as movie. Should be able to export into WMV and MP4. Or other universal codecs.
8. UI development.
Essentially, you should be able to take a video, add text and numbered countdown, add fading effects and export it. For an example of a countdown UI, check www.thecountdowncreator.com.
More important than Freelancer Rank, the developer MUST have:
1. Solid english communication, must ALWAYS return emails and communication.
2. Experience with this style project, and proof of a desktop application project completed.
3. A great attitude!
I'm interested in developing future versions and upgrades, so I want to find a very competent developer.
Looking forward to meeting you!