You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a contractor to install an opensource ESB/SOA/BPEL server plus a development IDE.
We want to migrate our current application to new server. The current application is standalone program and it consumes an external webservice.
Previous experiences with ESB and BPEL are optional but they give an advantage.
What is required is that the candidate should eager to experiment with installing open source ESB/SOA servers, to install and deliver one working open source ESB/SOA platform and demonstrate how it works so that our developer can migrate the existing applications to the SOA server.
- install ESB/SOA server
- install development environment for BPEL
- demonstrate how to assemble an application using BPEL
- demonstrate how to deploy the application to the ESB/SOA server
- demonstrate how to start/stop and backup the application that is deployed on the server
- demonstrate how to create a new connector/Adapter for the
- Answer other questions regarding the hand over of the server