You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Program should be done using Processing language. Any libraries can be used.
I see the program working like this:
1. User comes to computer, webcam makes a picture of user. (there is a special library which allows to do this)
2. There is a screen with two circles in two corners.
3. User drags (gives acceleration) using the mouse one circle to another.
4. Two circles collide and both fall apart into smaller circles. The quantity of smaller circles depends on acceleration.
5. User can choose any other circle and collide it again. This process will continue until 90% of picture will become visible. There will be seven sizes of circles (7) – big circle to (1) – smallest circle (pixel). Picture will consist of pixels.
I have attached the file with images which will explain better the idea I need. This project shouldn't take too much time, but anyway deadline is by October,21. I don't have enough time to finish project by myself, but I can share the things I already did to make the development faster.