Need some work done? Post a Project Today
1. Java, Java GUI
2. Jasper Server/IReports , JasperSoft Studio
3. Possibly talend ETL, will be helpful (they have libraries to READ & WRITE Jasper server)
If you do not have a DEEP understanding of 'Jasper Server' then this is not a simple java project.
1.Pre-assigned MileStones WILL be used for this project.
2. DO NOT waste my time bidding , if you have produced a few jasper reports, or you have once seen a jasper report server, or a member of your family once saw a computer.
3. All code and rights will be transferred to me(apart from any publicly available libraries)
4. I may be prepared to allow the programmer to produce a partial implementation of a number of key functions(to be discussed).
5. Code WILL follow STRICT internal design and Documentation standards in English(No-rats nets implementations)
This is a Java GUI application with the following features:
1. Be able to enter the details of two servers including logon and URL details.
2. Download Jasper Report Resources from a Jasper Server, this server has the URL/Logon credentials from (1 above).
3. Be able to pack these resources into a zip file via the program.
4. Be able to upload the resources to a secondary Jasper Server (with the same path structure as the first) , this server has the URL/Logon credentials from (1 above).
The GUI either has a tree structure or a list showing the resources.
The program MUST correctly handle the transportation of:
A. The Jasper Server Report container
B. "Main JRXML"
C. Input controls
2. reference links
3. Resource bundles
4. JRXML documents
5. JAR Archive
6. Font Files
7. Style templates
9. Query links
ALL of this functionality to read/write these resources is ALREADY available in the source code of the Ireport designer & Jasper Studios
In fact it is possible to select any container higher up the hierarchy and do a simple copy/paste to duplicate ALL the resources within the hierarchy. Unfortunately the copy & paste only works within a single server instance.
There are also a couple of demo programs available that allow the reading and writing of resources from the server.(in one case about 90% of the WRITE code of this project appears to be completed)