You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a 100% Java based library to read and write keys from a Windows Registry Hive. The data structure is not officially published by Microsoft but there exists research to help you understand how the registry hive is composed. I've done this work before in another language, I can provide code and guidance on how this is done.
You find an initial explanation of the registry hive at http://web.archive.org/web/20120609132940/http://www.beginningtoseethelight.org/ntsecurity/index.php#67BDBDE30F2A569E
Hives are just containers of binary data.
- The main class should provide a simple test to all the features of the library
- The code should be able of working independent of the operative system, this means capable of working on Linux, Mac OS and Windows.
- The modified registry hive should be valid under Windows when using the command "reg.exe"
- Project should contain 4 milestones to ensure progress is well tested on each step
You need to use:
- A free SVN repository from assembla.com to share the code
- Use NetBeans IDE to create the project (this IDE has built-in SVN client)
If you do a good work, you get a bonus and good reference