You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple Java application that connects to Facebook Graph API ( https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/ ) and does 2 things:
- shows information about the current user (the one that the api key belongs to)
- shows a graphic representation of friends like this: http://www.touchgraph.com/assets/images/screens/facebook-sample-lg-3.jpg It doesn't have to be that nice looking, but the idea is to have that circles with friends and links between them (which friends are friends with which friends, if possible the ones that share many links showed in the same place)
If it helps, you can use RestFB library ( http://restfb.com/ ).
The application will have a single screen with the following information:
- a text box that is used for pasting the facebook api developer key
- a button that is used to connect to facebook with the provided key and retrieve the information
- a larger text box that will show the text information of the current user (name, bio, etc... whatever else can be retrieved about the current user)
- a block that will show the connections in a graphical way, like the picture posted above
Any exceptions given by the facebook api should be displayed on screen (preferably in an alert box).
I need this to be finished no later that june 25th 2013 (in less than a week).