Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
1. change winner and looser condition. Now the condition is max 8 moves for win the game. According to score and pass the room in order to arrive to last level (last room, each room one level) player can win.
2. Add some items to each room and player can carry some items by himself. It needs to add Bag Class to game.
3. Add an action “Eat” to class and some fruit to room. Player can eat them and gain score.
4. Add some obstacle in each room for example wall so that room becomes look like a map but I don’t know how I can write its code!
5. Method open door(room) and close door(room) in order to changing room and some method to show the condition of player in each stage such as items list available in room, room name , items which player carries them,…
6. Java doc for all methods.
7. Make GUI for the game. In each stage(level-room) interface shows level number, items available in room and items carrying by player and score.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)