You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a simple program for wood cut outs where someone can:
1. make new cut out
2. make drilling into top side
3. make drilling into narrow side
4. make furrow into top side
i have made already a simple JTable for selecting and editing the top drills and narrow drills.
this project is about adding the following to the existing project.
1. Java Tree and Jtable combination for more than 1 cut out bec. there is only space for 1 cut out. should be possible to make many with the tree.
when the cut out tree is exapnded it should be possible to edit and delete the drills, furrows and narrow drills.
2. finish side 2 - 4 narrow drills like i did the 1st side.
3. add furrow to table (i am only drawing it now)
4. it should be possible to make more and more cut outs which will be stored in 2 dimensional array simply all cut outs should be shown in right side.
5. it should be possible to group cut outs my marking them. e.g mark cut out 1, cut out 3 and cut out 6-7 group to "cupboard classic style"
6. delete full cut outs, delte full groups.
or cut out 10 - 15 group to kitchen corpus-1
i want the delete and edit buttons as icons not as swing buttons. edit - pencil / delte - wastebasket
pls see attached basic program