Hello, I need an upgrade to my Chrome Extension. The current extension do 3 actions:
1) Inject some html code to every page a user browse, so the user see a small icon on every page (bottom right).
2) If the user click the icon, it reaveal 3 new more icon.
3) If the user clicks one of these 3 icons, It will send information (via GET) about the title of the page, the url, and some other meta data, to 3 different external web pages.
I need to upgrade the code so:
1) It works correctly with all browsers and every web page.
2) Make the code more easy to maintain and professional.
3) Convert it to a Firefox and Safari Extension.